Child Care Shailer Park
Seeds Early Learning Shailer Park
Service Manager: Lyndsay
Qualifications: Diploma in Early Childhood
Phone: (07) 3801 4666
Hours: Monday to Friday - 6.30am to 6.30pm
Ages: 15 months to 5 years
Address: 359 Chatswood Rd, Shailer Park
Our toddler program will help your child with self-help routines, language, social and emotional awareness.
Junior Kindy Program
Our junior kindy program will support your child through activities that develop numeracy, literacy, language, self-help and social emotional awareness.
Kindergarten & Pre-Kindy
Our Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten programs are licensed and comply with the latest Childcare Regulations and Government Approved Kindergarten programs to prepare your child for school.
A day at our Shailer Park Child Care Centre
We provide all meals, drinks and educational resources and programs at our Shailer Park childcare centre including a selection of interesting, educational and fun shows throughout the year.
When your child arrives at our childcare centre in Shailer Park, they will put their bags away in a designated place. They can then choose what they would like to do, there are many activities for them to choose from:
- Outside there is a grass and play area where the children love to run around, play on the fort, and test their skills on obstacle courses. There are swings, bikes, scooters and ball games for the children to enjoy
- Inside there are a variety of activities like building blocks, puzzles, writing area, book corner, home corner and board games. There is an art area where the children get creative with lots of painting, sculpting with clay and play dough and craft available
- There are many other activities the children can enjoy such as dancing, drama and playing in a sandpit to dig, drive dump trucks, cook yummy mud pies or build huge volcanoes!
- There is group time where the children can engage in fun and educational games, stories and songs
- The children are encouraged to eat healthy food and make healthy choices, such as yummy fruit for morning tea, and sandwiches for lunch and afternoon tea
- After lunch many children enjoy quiet activities or rest
- Most of the children after afternoon tea are ready for more play inside or outside before being collected by parents/guardians